Rated 3 out of 5
┬áby JoRock Nice fabric, not the greatest fit
I've got to agree with some of the other reviews in that the fabric pattern is indeed beautiful. However, this 'shift' wasn't executed as well as it could have been. The dress itself is roomy, but the slip lining is quite tight and has no give. It made for an awkward feel when i walked around in it. I tried an extra small and as you can see in the pic, the upper part of the dress was loose, while the lower part seems tighter because that's where the lining pulls in. Very odd fit.
February 3, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5┬áby ahs718 Love this bright & versatile dress
Although this dress may look boxy on the hanger, don't be deceived! I have already worn this dress 3 times since I bought it at the beginning of the holiday season due to its complete versatility. In the south, it stays warm deep into winter so I've worn it with bare legs and flats, belted with a sparkly belt and heels for a holiday party, and with black tights and a cropped leather jacket for work. Every time I wear it, I get so many compliments and I know with the bright color/pattern, I'll be wearing this dress well into spring. Shout out to the designers- pockets are always an added bonus!
December 30, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5┬áby ShoppingQueenNJ Big!!
I am 5'1", 34C, 107# and usually take a Small [size 4 or 6].
1. Fits large in my usual Small. The XS was a perfect fit - looks just how it does on the model online.
2. Body is lined in a black chiffon-like fabric, but the sleeves are unlined.
3. Quality is nice. Fabric is a substantial weight and could almost pass for a silk dress.
4. Colors are exactly how they appear online.
5. The fabric is soft - translation - it shows some bumps I don't want seen. I was surprised, as I thought the shift style would definitely hide all my flaws.
November 27, 2013